10 Life Changing Quotes From Comic Book Characters
Life is hard. Sometimes, when things become difficult each of us needs a little pick-me-up. No, I’m not talking about the alcoholic kind. I’m talking about comic books. Not only do they possess some of the Greatest Stories Ever Told, they also provide some of the best lessons life has to offer.
In saying that, I’ve browsed through my collection and found some of the best motivational quotes in comic history. These quotes aren’t partial to any one publisher, nor do they try to be anything more than they are. Of course, they will affect each of us in different ways, but it is my hope that on your darkest day, you can turn to these and have them guide you to where you need to be.
In saying all that, here are 10 Life Changing Quotes From Comic Book Characters.
1. Captain America – “I’m loyal to nothing, General…except the Dream.”
2. Wonder Woman – “Of all people, you know who I am…who the worlds needs me to be. I’m Wonder Woman.”
3. Superman – “You are much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.”
4. Nightcrawler – “You have the instincts of a hero, my friend. But above all, the soul of a good man.”
5. Dr. Octopus – “The real crime would be not to finish what we started.”
6. Batman – “It’s not who I am underneath, but what I do that defines me.”
7. Stephen Strange – “Do you know what is the greatest gift anyone can receive in his lifetime? The greatest gift we can receive is to have the chance, just once in our lives, to make a difference.”
8. The Flash – “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose.”
9. Daredevil – “It’s not how you hit the mat, it’s how you get up.”
10. Captain Canuck – “We’ll do our part, dear sister, and let our maker do his!…It’ll work out.”
And there you have it. All 10 Life Changing Quotes From Comic Book Characters. I hope they serve you as they have served me and everyone else who has used them, repeated them and allowed them to change their spirits.
If you have some of your own, I’d love to hear them in the comments below.